Thursday, February 17, 2011

....As I Gaze Into My Crystal Ball.....

This Sunday, February 20th, is the next Tarot Day ay Marjim Manor.  I'll be there from 12 - 6 pm with my cards, ready to roll.

I run things on a first-come-first-served basis.  There'll be a sign-up sheet, and I'll follow it strictly, so no worries about getting your turn.  One of the most frequent questions I get asked is about why I won't let people make appointments for readings.  We tried to do that in the beginning, but it totally didn't work.  I always tell people:  It's very much like being at the doctor's office.  You make an appointment for a certain time, but you end up waiting an hour and a half, anyway.  I'm not going to kick somebody out of the chair before their reading's over, just because the 3:45 appointment showed up.

So, I don't time readings.  But for anyone who's planning on coming, don't fret:  A three-card reading usually takes no more than a half-hour or so, so even if there are a bunch of people ahead of you, the wait shouldn't be too terribly long.  There's plenty to do at Marjim Manor while you're waiting.  There are lots of local arts and crafts to peruse, there's a snack table full of goodies, and of course, there are the wine tastings.  Try the Heart of Gold.  It's my favorite.


-

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Is there a cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. It's $20 per three-card reading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...