Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello, My Name is Maggie, And I Am A Whovian.

Have I ever mentioned that I love Doctor Who?  Like, above and beyond all reason?  That it's my all-time favorite TV show ever?  And I'm talking all the way back.....Doctors number One through Eleven.




By the way, I never understood the problem everyone seems to have with the Sixth Doctor.  I actually like him a lot, though his companions left a little to be desired....well, except for Peri, who was kind of awesome.....



ANYway.

Fangirl ramblings aside, I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a well-done Doctor Who tarot deck.  Unfortunately, I haven't found one yet, but this has me excited, and I hope this person goes all the way with it:




LINKS:




-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...