Saturday, July 09, 2011

A Solution!

I need colored tea lights that are unscented.  Unfortunately, it appears to be impossible to find a store of any kind in my local area that sells them.  The only unscented tea lights I can find are white, which is fine, because it's a perfect catch-all color that represents purity of intention, which can apply to pretty much anything you're trying to accomplish, but I really love color symbolism, and want to be able to use it.

The other day, though, I ran across a perfect solution to my dilemma:  colored tea light holders:





In a last-ditch effort to find colored candles that are unscented, poring over the candle section at Walmart, I found the above-pictured tea light holders, in a handful of colors, for only 60 cents each!!

Awesome, AND affordable!  Score!!



-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...