Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Soooo Pretty.....

For a little bit now, I've been making arty prizes for a local group that has public Magic:The Gathering gaming sessions once a week.  I knew absolutely nothing about the game, except that it existed, up until I got involved with this group, and though my knowledge of how to actually play has not improved by much, I've been getting to know the characters and artwork very well.

And I totally love it.  For realz, people, there's some incredibly beautiful work associated with MTG. (See, I'm even getting that jazzy Magic: The Gathering lingo down.)  Witness:

(Click on the images for bigger versions)










Seriously rockin', right?  I knew you'd think so.

A link to the official Magic: The Gathering website, in case you're so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...