Thursday, October 06, 2011

Skull And Bones Satchel

Since I'm learning how to play Magic: The Gathering, I needed a bag to keep my deck in.  So, I made one:




There's really nothing to this one.

Cut a wide strip of fabric

Fold it over wrong-side-out

Stitch up the sides

Turn it right side out


Ta-da!  Little bag.

I added snaps so it could close at the top (which can be found at any store that sells sewing supplies) and a ribbon to use as a little strap (the skeleton ribbon shown here can be found at Michael's), but those are optional.


-

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am interested in finding out who made this wonderful skull and crossbones fabric. Any leads? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at JoAnn Fabric, of all places, years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...